Strategy Manager/Lead - Private Equity Operations Team
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- The Deloitte US Private Equity Operations Team is part of the
firm's comprehensive private equity strategy, tasked with driving
enhanced operational accountability and strategy execution for the
private equity client portfolio. The Operations team is seeking a
Manager or Senior Consultant to define and execute strategic
priorities for Deloitte's offerings to private equity clients.
This role will work closely with the US Private Equity Leader and
Operations Team Lead to drive strategic initiatives focused on
Go-to-Market, strategic planning, data governance, and engagement
with private equity clients within the Deloitte US firm. These
initiatives will cross Deloitte's functional businesses, including
Audit, Consulting, Advisory, and Tax, as well as key channels
(including ecosystems, alliances, and industries).
Key responsibilities include:
The PE Operations team is tasked with assisting in execution and
management of the PE strategy; in support, the Strategy lead
- Define, execute and manage large, complicated PE-focused
strategic projects with multiple stakeholders, including off-shore
- Work with leaders both of the US Private Equity offering and
across offerings and channels within the US firm
- Develop content for executive level presentations and reports
to communicate approach and progress
- Design and facilitate working sessions with Deloitte's senior
executives to build understanding and drive choice
- Private equity experience
- Management consulting and/or Internal Strategy experience
- Critical thinker and problem-solver but can also execute on the
- Ability to clearly outline the story behind key issues and
strategic imperatives, including root cause, current state, and
recommended path to address
- Superior project management and ability to drive multiple
projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multitasking
- Sound strategic thinking skills with an ability to effectively
collaborate across teams
- Ability to build and manage relationships in a complex,
- Bachelor's degree, with preference for a business-related
(e.g., Finance, Economics) or a technical discipline.
- 5+ years of specifically relevant experience in client-facing
or internal roles within professional services.
- Ability to travel, as needed, up to approximately 10%.
- US-based office location is required.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte
is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the
compensation range for this role. This compensation range is
specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide
range of factors that are considered in making compensation
decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and
training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We
would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would
land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will
be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A
reasonable estimate of the range is $86,000 to $144,000
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Akron , Strategy Manager/Lead - Private Equity Operations Team, Accounting, Auditing , Hermitage, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!