Sr Analyst - Corporate Tax
Company: Summa Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Sr. Analyst-Corporate Tax
Summa Health Finance Administration
Full-time, open to Remote opportunity
Summa Health System is recognized as one of the region's top
employers by a number of third party organizations, including
NorthCoast 99. Exceptional candidates gravitate to Summa because of
its culture, passion for delivering excellent service to our
patients and families commitment to our philosophy of servant
leadership, collegial working relationships at every level of the
organization and competitive pay and benefits.
Serves under the direction of Finance Administration leadership.
Provides support to ensure timely processing of payments to tax
authorities, for the compliance and completion of all Summa Health
tax returns, provides support and input for the annual tax
compliance plan, and works closely with internal and external
resources to complete. Key support system for Summa Health's
overall tax strategy to minimize risk and liability.
Formal Education Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Bachelor's Degree in
Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting,
- Certified Public Accountant, Master of Tax, Law Degree, or MBA
Experience & Training Required
- Four (4) years of experience in public accounting tax return
preparation, consulting and research or finance role with
progressive income tax experience in the corporate sector.
- Experience with both for-profit and non-profit tax related
issues and tax filings
- Knowledge of federal/state tax laws and regulations.
- IRC 501(c)(3) hospital tax experience preferred
- Experience with tax compliance software preferred
Other Skills, Competencies And Qualifications
- Ability to independently research and simplify complex
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with all levels
of personnel, consultants, auditors, government agencies, board
members and various healthcare related organizations.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality regarding
tax, financial and payroll matters
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, leadership
and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and support team
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and
- Experience working with enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Population Specific Competency: Ability to effectively interact
with patients/customers with the understanding of their needs for
self-respect and dignity
Level Of Physical Demands
- Sedentary: Exerts up to ten pounds of force occasionally and/or
a negligible amount of force frequently
Keywords: Summa Health, Akron , Sr Analyst - Corporate Tax, Accounting, Auditing , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!